Let’s kick off this Friday with some exciting crafty news !!!
I am so excited to finally announce that the next BE CRAFTY workshop will be in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma with my dear friend Ashley from Under The Sycamore. Ashley and I are so excited to host another craft workshop just for Mothers + Daughters . We had so much fun last year we couldn’t wait to do it again.
WHERE: On the lawn at The Restore House Broken Arrow, OK
TIME: Session 1: 10am-12pm / Session 2: 1-3pm
Drinks and Treats will be provided during the workshop sessions.
Workshop will be for girls ages 5 +
Let’s Get Crafty:
During the 2 hour craft time both Mother and Daughter will make 3 inspiring craft projects.
1. Learn the basics of weaving as we create a woven art masterpiece to hang on your wall.
2. Using a variety of paint colors we will paint and crate a DIY clipboard with added paper pad, pencil and embellishments.
3. Get ready to accessorize as we learn to make 2-3 custom buttons to attach to your backpack or wear on your shirt.
*All supplies are included in workshop registration , we just ask that you bring your own pair of scissors on the day of the event.
Registration opens TODAY and here are a few details you need to know:
- Registration is limited to one mom & one daughter
- There will be two workshops in one day (if you have more than one daughter this is a way you could come with at least 2 girls)
- Drinks and Treats will be provided
- A surprise swag bag will be handed out at the end of the workshop
These workshops typically sell out within 24 hours. Though we are doing two sessions, workshop seats go fast so call your Mom BFF’s and get registered before they are sell out.