It’s the most wonderful time of year …And the last BE CRAFTY workshop of 2014!!!!
I just love Christmas and can’t wait to gather at the studio for one last BIG workshop and to kick off a handmade Christmas !!!
Join us on Saturday December 6th from 1-4pm
Registration is open and has a limited amount of seats due to space
- Paint your own wrapping paper with the choice of kraft or white paper.
- Create a handful of yarn pom poms and tassels for the perfect box topper.
- Paint and decorate up to 3 boxes in a variety of sizes to choose from.
- Make a handful of tags and use a vintage typewriter to create your own personal messages.
- Paint and decorate up to 3 drawstring bags in a variety of sizes.
- Learn how to dye a bottle brush tree perfect for decoration.
All supplies are included in workshop. For your convenience we ask you bring your own pair of scissors.
Call your friends and get your spot today. We can’t wait to kick off the Christmas season with you.